Today at 10 am
During the last Parent Coffee for the first semester, we will continue to explore the topic of college admissions.
"Navigating the College Admissions Journey"
Best in Class will provide a roadmap for your journey including:
- A timeline for college admissions activity
- Tips on picking a school and how schools make admissions decisions,
- An overview of paying for college
- An Introduction to the SAT and ACT admissions tests
- Responses to your questions
Come away with a pathway set for you and your teen!
Meeting ID: 549 057 8208
One tap mobile +13126266799,,5490578208# US (Chicago)
Organized by Fairyal Halim, PTSA Parent Education Chair