2021 CAMBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL PTSA SCHOLARSHIPS
Please apply by Monday, March 1, 2021.
The CHS PTSA will be awarding sixteen $500 scholarships for 2021 graduates. Fourteen of these scholarships will be from the CHS PTSA and two of these scholarships will be awarded on behalf of the Class of 2020 Endowment Fund.
The CHS PTSA scholarship is designed to recognize CHS seniors who have demonstrated exceptional character through school and community involvement, including leadership and achievement in areas such as academics, the arts, athletics, employment, and service to the community.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student attending CHS.
- Have a student membership in the CHS PTSA (please become a member by registering here).
- Have demonstrated excellence in behavior and discipline during your high school career.
- Have been accepted by a two-year or four-year post-high school academic program (to be verified upon graduation).
- Provide two (2) recommendation letters.
Questions? Contact Jenny Fettes at CHSscholarship1@yahoo.com.
Good luck to all!
ADDITIONAL NOTES TO THE APPLICANT:
- All information provided in support of the scholarship will be kept confidential - The CHS PTSA Scholarship Committee will not discriminate based on race, creed, color, orientation, or country of origin.
- The CHS PTSA Scholarship must be used for the winner’s 2021-22 educational needs only - such as college tuition, mandatory fees, books, etc.
- The CHS PTSA Scholarship Committee will be made up of members, faculty, and staff.
- The PTSA Scholarship winners will be recognized at the CHS Honors Night.
Sponsored by the Cambridge High School Parent Teacher Student Association