Hello Cambridge Family! We are welcoming the teachers back to school on August 3! We are serving about 160 people. We already have volunteers in place for set up and clean up. We need donations of these items (or donated by businesses--if anyone donates please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can thank them for their donation!)
- If you are dropping off prior to August 3, you may drop off at 1250 Upper Hembree Road, Suite E between 9 AM-4 PM.
- If you are dropping off your items on August 3, we need them NO LATER than 7:30 AM. Please use the side entrance to the cafeteria to drop off your items, a volunteer will take them inside.
When parents volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved! Your support is needed!
The process for volunteering takes about 30 minutes total and includes about 20 minutes of online mandatory child abuse reporting training required by the State of Georgia for all volunteers. You will be back ground checked.
To become a volunteer, please do the following:
1. Register at Fulton School Safety and Security
2. Complete the mandatory online training.
3. Complete the volunteer application. (Will appear immediately after training.)
4. Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools. This can take up to 48 hours to process. You will not be allowed to volunteer in the school if this email has not been processed. Please register early.
Please consider how you could be involved to make a difference at Cambridge! There are opportunities available within the PTSA to fit everyone’s schedule and interest.
Cambridge HS Website
We support fellow parents.
Weather-Related School Closings
Report Safety Concerns
Submit an anonymous tip:
bullying, a friend in need, suspicious/illegal behavior on campus.
“Fulton County Schools” from the App Store
district news, directory, notification
Download the App
Access the PTSA website and online directory from your phone.
Go to the app store and download the free app "Membershiptoolkit".